Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bank of America Swift Code|Bank BIC Code

BIC code Institution Branch name City heading
1 BOFAUS31XXX BANKAMERICA INTERNATIONAL
ATLANTA,GA
2 BOFAUS3MXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A.
MIAMI,FL
3 BOFAUS3NCHA BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. (TRADE FINANCE) CHARLOTTE,NC
4 BOFAUS3NINQ BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. (WIRE TRANSFER INQUIRY) NEW YORK,NY
5 BOFAUS3NXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A.
NEW YORK,NY
6 BOFAUS6HXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A.
SAN FRANCISCO,CA
7 BOFAUS6SFCD BANK OF AMERICA, N.A.
SAN FRANCISCO,CA
8 BOFAUS6SGCI BANK OF AMERICA, N.A.
SAN FRANCISCO,CA
9 BOFAUS6SGDS BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. (GLOBAL DERIVATIVE SETTLEMENTS) CHARLOTTE,NC
10 BOFAUS6SIGC BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. (INTL GLOBAL CURRENCIES) SAN FRANCISCO,CA
11 BOFAUS6SINQ BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. (MONEY TRANSFER INQUIRIES) SAN FRANCISCO,CA
12 BOFAUS6SIPB BANK OF AMERICA, N.A.
SAN FRANCISCO,CA
13 BOFAUS6SSFX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. (U.S. FOREIGN EXCHANGE) SAN FRANCISCO,CA
14 BOFAUS6SXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A.
SAN FRANCISCO,CA
15 BOFAUSA1XXX BANK OF BOSTON INTERNATIONAL OF MIAMI
CORAL GABLES,FL

Bank of America Swift Codes All over World:

BIC code Institution Branch name City heading
1 BOFAAUSXOBU BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. SYDNEY
SYDNEY
2 BOFAAUSXXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. SYDNEY (HEAD OFFICE) SYDNEY
3 BOFABE3XXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. ANTWERP
ANTWERPEN
4 BOFABSN1XXX BANKAMERICA TRUST BANKING CORPORATION (BAHAMAS) LIMITED
NASSAU
5 BOFACATTFCS BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION, CANADA BRANCH (FOREIGN CURRENCY SERVICES) TORONTO
6 BOFACATTVAN BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION, CANADA BRANCH
VANCOUVER
7 BOFACATTXXX BANK OF AMERICA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION, CANADA BRANCH
TORONTO
8 BOFACLR1XXX BANK OF AMERICA, S.A. SANTIAGO
SANTIAGO
9 BOFACN3XBEI BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. BEIJING
BEIJING
10 BOFACN3XCCB BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. SHANGHAI (NANJING XI LU SUB-BRANCH) SHANGHAI
11 BOFACN3XXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. SHANGHAI
SHANGHAI
12 BOFACN4XXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. (GUANGZHOU BRANCH)
GUANGZHOU
13 BOFADEFXXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A.
FRANKFURT AM MAIN
14 BOFAES2XXXX BANK OF AMERICA N.A. MADRID
MADRID
15 BOFAFRPPXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. PARIS
PARIS
16 BOFAGB22BAI BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. LONDON (BAI-FERM TRADING) LONDON
17 BOFAGB22CLS BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. LONDON (CONTINUOUS LINKED SETTLEMENT DEPARTMENT) LONDON
18 BOFAGB22EMM BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. LONDON (EMERGING MARKETS TRADING) LONDON
19 BOFAGB22FRM BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. LONDON (FERM) LONDON
20 BOFAGB22OF2 BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. LONDON (OAKLAND FUNDING NO 2 ) LONDON
21 BOFAGB22SCP BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. LONDON (STRUCTURED CREDIT PRODUCTS) BROMLEY
22 BOFAGB22SEC BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. LONDON (SECURITY OPERATIONS) LONDON
23 BOFAGB22SWP BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. LONDON (SWAPS LONDON) LONDON
24 BOFAGB22XXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. LONDON (MAIN BRANCH) LONDON
25 BOFAGB2UEQU BANC OF AMERICA SECURITIES LIMITED (BAIL EQUITIES TRADING) LONDON
26 BOFAGB2USBL BANC OF AMERICA SECURITIES LIMITED (BASL SECURITIES STOCK LOAN) LONDON
27 BOFAGB2UTPA BANC OF AMERICA SECURITIES LIMITED
LONDON
28 BOFAGB2UTPB BANC OF AMERICA SECURITIES LIMITED
LONDON
29 BOFAGB2UTPC BANC OF AMERICA SECURITIES LIMITED
LONDON
30 BOFAGB2UTPD BANC OF AMERICA SECURITIES LIMITED
LONDON
31 BOFAGB2UXXX BANC OF AMERICA SECURITIES LIMITED
LONDON
32 BOFAGB3SSWI BANK OF AMERICA NA (RE SWI PROCESSING) LONDON
33 BOFAGR2XXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. ATHENS
ATHENS
34 BOFAHKAXXXX CHINA CONSTRUCTION BANK (ASIA) CORPORATION LIMITED (FORMERLY BANK OF AMERICA (ASIA) LTD. HONG KONG)
HONG KONG
35 BOFAHKHXEMG BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. HONG KONG (EMERGING MARKETS GROUP) HONG KONG
36 BOFAHKHXGMG BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. HONG KONG (GMG HK-FX) HONG KONG
37 BOFAHKHXSEC BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. HONG KONG
HONG KONG
38 BOFAHKHXSWP BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. HONG KONG (BOA SECURITIES ASIA) HONG KONG
39 BOFAHKHXXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. HONG KONG
HONG KONG
40 BOFAID2XXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. JAKARTA BRANCH
JAKARTA
41 BOFAIE3XEQU BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. DUBLIN
DUBLIN
42 BOFAIE3XGDS BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. DUBLIN (GLOBAL DERRIVATIVE SETTLEMENTS) DUBLIN
43 BOFAIE3XIFS BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. DUBLIN (INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICE CENTRE) DUBLIN
44 BOFAIE3XSBL BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. DUBLIN
DUBLIN
45 BOFAIE3XXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. DUBLIN
DUBLIN
46 BOFAIN4XCCU BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. KOLKATA
KOLKATA (CALCUTTA)
47 BOFAIN4XDEL BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. NEW DELHI
NEW DELHI
48 BOFAIN4XMAA BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. CHENNAI
CHENNAI (MADRAS)
49 BOFAIN4XXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. MUMBAI
MUMBAI
50 BOFAIT2XMIL BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. MILANO (MONTE TITOLI) MILANO
51 BOFAIT2XXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. MILANO
MILANO
52 BOFAJPJXXXX BANK OF AMERICA, TOKYO (TOKYO BRANCH) TOKYO
53 BOFAKR2102P BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. PUSAN
PUSAN
54 BOFAKR2XXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. SEOUL BRANCH
SEOUL
55 BOFAKYK1XXX BANKAMERICA TRUST AND BANKING CORPORATION (CAYMAN) LIMITED
GEORGETOWN
56 BOFAMXMXMEX BANK OF AMERICA, MEXICO S.A.
MEXICO
57 BOFAMXMXXXX BANK OF AMERICA, MEXICO S.A.
MEXICO
58 BOFAMY2XLBN BANK OF AMERICA, MALAYSIA BERHAD
LABUAN
59 BOFAMY2XXXX BANK OF AMERICA, MALAYSIA BERHAD
KUALA LUMPUR
60 BOFANLNXXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. AMSTERDAM
AMSTERDAM
61 BOFAPH2XXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. MANILA
MANILA
62 BOFARUM1XXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. (MOSCOW)
MOSCOW
63 BOFASG2XACU BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. SINGAPORE (ASIA CURRENCY UNIT) SINGAPORE
64 BOFASG2XXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. SINGAPORE
SINGAPORE
65 BOFASG3XEMG BANK OF AMERICA (SINGAPORE) LTD. (EMERGING MARKETS GROUP) SINGAPORE
66 BOFASG3XXXX BANK OF AMERICA (SINGAPORE) LTD.
SINGAPORE
67 BOFATH2XXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. BANGKOK
BANGKOK
68 BOFATW2XTOB BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. TAIPEI (TAIPEI OFFSHORE BANKING BRANCH) TAIPEI
69 BOFATW2XXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. TAIPEI (TAIPEI BRANCH) TAIPEI
70 BOFAUS31XXX BANKAMERICA INTERNATIONAL
ATLANTA,GA
71 BOFAUS3MXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A.
MIAMI,FL
72 BOFAUS3NCHA BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. (TRADE FINANCE) CHARLOTTE,NC
73 BOFAUS3NINQ BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. (WIRE TRANSFER INQUIRY) NEW YORK,NY
74 BOFAUS3NXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A.
NEW YORK,NY
75 BOFAUS6HXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A.
SAN FRANCISCO,CA
76 BOFAUS6SFCD BANK OF AMERICA, N.A.
SAN FRANCISCO,CA
77 BOFAUS6SGCI BANK OF AMERICA, N.A.
SAN FRANCISCO,CA
78 BOFAUS6SGDS BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. (GLOBAL DERIVATIVE SETTLEMENTS) CHARLOTTE,NC
79 BOFAUS6SIGC BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. (INTL GLOBAL CURRENCIES) SAN FRANCISCO,CA
80 BOFAUS6SINQ BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. (MONEY TRANSFER INQUIRIES) SAN FRANCISCO,CA
81 BOFAUS6SIPB BANK OF AMERICA, N.A.
SAN FRANCISCO,CA
82 BOFAUS6SSFX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. (U.S. FOREIGN EXCHANGE) SAN FRANCISCO,CA
83 BOFAUS6SXXX BANK OF AMERICA, N.A.
SAN FRANCISCO,CA
84 BOFAUSA1XXX BANK OF BOSTON INTERNATIONAL OF MIAMI
CORAL GABLES,FL

485 comments:

  1. superb bank of america provide best services for it. Bank Swift codes for Bank of America really good? Please provide German Bank Code Soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newyork Bank Swift Codes are required for me. Bank of America is international branch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very big bank organization with lot of branches. see tell me the swift code of Boa Pusan

    ReplyDelete
  4. good one on bank of america swift codes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please provide me swift code of BANK OF BOSTON INTERNATIONAL OF MIAMICORAL GABLES,FL??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am searching swift code for Bank of india dubai please help- Pasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inform me about swift code for Bank of karnatka chennai.

    ReplyDelete
  8. can i see the swift code for axis bank sharjah?

    ReplyDelete
  9. CODIGO SWIFT CODE FIRST STATE BANK OF TEXAS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I requaired you put in the web-page all the swift codes of "First Bank" in Vail - Colorado. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am seeking SWIFT Code Ludhiana ICICI BANK Uzhur

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in search of SWIFT Code Axis Bank Uyar

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am finding SWIFT Code STATE BANK OF PATIALA Uvarovo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in search of SWIFT Code Axis Bank Ustyuzhna

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am watching SWIFT Code SBI bank Ust-Labinsk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am looking for swift codes for sbi Kanpur

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am searching swift code for icici Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am finding swift code for Hdfc Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am in quest of Axis bank Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am looking for swift codes for sbi Rambada

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am searching swift code for icici Mansoori

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am searching swift code for icici Mansoori

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am finding swift code for Hdfc Haridwar

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am in quest of Axis bank Kota

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am looking for swift codes for sbi Ajmer

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am searching swift code for icici Bharatpur

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am finding swift code for Hdfc Rewari

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am in quest of Axis bank Rudarpur

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am looking for swift codes for sbi Antantang

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am searching swift code for icici Ludhiana

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am finding swift code for Hdfc Amritsar

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am in quest of Axis bank Jalandhar

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am looking for swift codes for sbi Patiala

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am searching swift code for icici Bathinda

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am finding swift code for Hdfc Mohali

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am in quest of Axis bank Hoshiarpur

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am in quest of Axis bank Hoshiarpur

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am looking for swift codes for sbi Pathankot

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am searching swift code for icici Gurdaspur

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am finding swift code for Hdfc Fazilka

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am in quest of Axis bank Sangrur

    ReplyDelete
  42. I am looking for swift codes for sbi Ludhiana

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am searching swift code for icici Kapurthala

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am finding swift code for Hdfc Muktsar

    ReplyDelete
  45. I am in quest of Axis bank Barnala

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am looking for swift codes for sbi Firozpur

    ReplyDelete
  47. I am searching swift code for icici Kapurthala

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am finding swift code for Hdfc Sangrur

    ReplyDelete
  49. I am in quest of Axis bank Azizpur

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am looking for swift codes for sbi Aujhan

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank La Tuque

    ReplyDelete
  52. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Senneterre

    ReplyDelete
  53. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Rouyn-Noranda

    ReplyDelete
  54. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Halifax Regional Municipality

    ReplyDelete
  55. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Val-d'Or

    ReplyDelete
  56. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Greater Sudbury

    ReplyDelete
  57. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Kawartha Lakes

    ReplyDelete
  58. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALATimmins

    ReplyDelete
  59. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Ottawa

    ReplyDelete
  60. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Cape Breton Regional Municipality

    ReplyDelete
  61. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Queens

    ReplyDelete
  62. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Gillam

    ReplyDelete
  63. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALASept-Îles

    ReplyDelete
  64. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Norfolk County

    ReplyDelete
  65. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Leaf Rapids

    ReplyDelete
  66. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bankHaldimand County

    ReplyDelete
  67. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Snow Lake

    ReplyDelete
  68. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALASaguenay

    ReplyDelete
  69. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis BankGaspé

    ReplyDelete
  70. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Hamilton

    ReplyDelete
  71. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Port-Cartier

    ReplyDelete
  72. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Prince Edward County

    ReplyDelete
  73. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Lynn Lake

    ReplyDelete
  74. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank County of Brant

    ReplyDelete
  75. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Shawinigan

    ReplyDelete
  76. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Calgary

    ReplyDelete
  77. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Calgary

    ReplyDelete
  78. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Témiscaming

    ReplyDelete
  79. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Huntsville

    ReplyDelete
  80. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Chibougamau

    ReplyDelete
  81. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Elliot Lake

    ReplyDelete
  82. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Caledon

    ReplyDelete
  83. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  84. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Saint-Raymond

    ReplyDelete

  85. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Laurentian Hills

    ReplyDelete
  86. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  87. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Bracebridge

    ReplyDelete
  88. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Iroquois Falls

    ReplyDelete
  89. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALAMont-Laurier

    ReplyDelete
  90. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dégelis

    ReplyDelete
  91. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Belleterre

    ReplyDelete
  92. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Laurentian Hills

    ReplyDelete

  93. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  94. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Bracebridge

    ReplyDelete
  95. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Iroquois Falls

    ReplyDelete
  96. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALAMont-Laurier

    ReplyDelete
  97. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dégelis

    ReplyDelete
  98. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Belleterre

    ReplyDelete
  99. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Baie-Saint-Paul

    ReplyDelete
  100. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Cochrane

    ReplyDelete
  101. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALASouth Bruce Peninsula

    ReplyDelete
  102. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Lakeshore

    ReplyDelete
  103. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Kearney

    ReplyDelete
  104. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bankBlind River

    ReplyDelete
  105. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Gravenhurst

    ReplyDelete
  106. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALAMississippi Mills

    ReplyDelete
  107. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Northeastern Manitoulin and the Islands

    ReplyDelete
  108. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Quinte West

    ReplyDelete
  109. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Mirabel

    ReplyDelete
  110. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Fermont

    ReplyDelete
  111. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALAWinnipeg

    ReplyDelete
  112. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Greater Napanee

    ReplyDelete
  113. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK La Malbaie

    ReplyDelete
  114. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bankRivière-Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  115. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Québec City

    ReplyDelete
  116. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALAKingston

    ReplyDelete
  117. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Lévis

    ReplyDelete
  118. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK St. John's

    ReplyDelete
  119. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bankBécancour

    ReplyDelete
  120. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Percé

    ReplyDelete
  121. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Amos

    ReplyDelete
  122. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank London

    ReplyDelete
  123. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Chandler

    ReplyDelete
  124. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Whitehorse

    ReplyDelete
  125. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Gracefield

    ReplyDelete
  126. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Baie Verte

    ReplyDelete

  127. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Milton

    ReplyDelete
  128. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Montréal

    ReplyDelete
  129. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Saint-Félicien

    ReplyDelete
  130. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Saint-Félicien

    ReplyDelete
  131. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Sherbrooke

    ReplyDelete
  132. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Gatineau

    ReplyDelete
  133. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Pohénégamook

    ReplyDelete
  134. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Baie-Comeau

    ReplyDelete
  135. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Thunder Bay

    ReplyDelete
  136. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Plympton–Wyoming

    ReplyDelete
  137. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Surrey

    ReplyDelete
  138. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Prince George

    ReplyDelete
  139. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Saint John

    ReplyDelete
  140. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank North Bay

    ReplyDelete
  141. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Happy Valley-Goose Bay

    ReplyDelete

  142. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Minto

    ReplyDelete
  143. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Kamloops

    ReplyDelete
  144. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Erin

    ReplyDelete
  145. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Clarence-Rockland

    ReplyDelete
  146. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Cookshire-Eaton

    ReplyDelete
  147. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Dolbeau-Mistassini

    ReplyDelete

  148. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Trois-Rivières

    ReplyDelete
  149. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Mississauga

    ReplyDelete
  150. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  151. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA The Blue Mountains

    ReplyDelete
  152. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Innisfil

    ReplyDelete
  153. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Essex

    ReplyDelete
  154. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Mono

    ReplyDelete
  155. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Halton Hills

    ReplyDelete
  156. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA New Tecumseth

    ReplyDelete

  157. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Vaughan

    ReplyDelete

  158. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Brampton

    ReplyDelete
  159. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Abakan

    ReplyDelete
  160. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Abaza

    ReplyDelete

  161. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Abdulino

    ReplyDelete
  162. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Abinsk

    ReplyDelete
  163. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Achinsk

    ReplyDelete
  164. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Adygeysk

    ReplyDelete
  165. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Adygeysk

    ReplyDelete
  166. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Agryz

    ReplyDelete
  167. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Ak-Dovurak

    ReplyDelete
  168. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Akhtubinsk

    ReplyDelete
  169. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Aksay

    ReplyDelete
  170. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Alagir

    ReplyDelete
  171. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Alapayevsk

    ReplyDelete
  172. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Alatyr

    ReplyDelete
  173. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Aldan

    ReplyDelete
  174. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Alexandrov

    ReplyDelete
  175. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Alexandrovsk

    ReplyDelete
  176. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Alexandrovsk-Sakhalinsky

    ReplyDelete
  177. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Alexeyevka

    ReplyDelete
  178. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Aleksin

    ReplyDelete
  179. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Aleysk

    ReplyDelete

  180. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Almetyevsk

    ReplyDelete
  181. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Alzamay

    ReplyDelete
  182. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Alzamay

    ReplyDelete
  183. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Anadyr

    ReplyDelete
  184. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Anapa

    ReplyDelete
  185. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Andreapol

    ReplyDelete
  186. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Angarsk

    ReplyDelete
  187. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Aniva

    ReplyDelete
  188. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Anzhero-Sudzhensk

    ReplyDelete
  189. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Apatity

    ReplyDelete
  190. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Aprelevka

    ReplyDelete
  191. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Apsheronsk

    ReplyDelete
  192. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Aramil

    ReplyDelete
  193. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Ardatov

    ReplyDelete
  194. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Ardon

    ReplyDelete
  195. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Argun

    ReplyDelete
  196. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Arkadak

    ReplyDelete
  197. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Arkhangelsk

    ReplyDelete
  198. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Armavir

    ReplyDelete
  199. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Arsenyev

    ReplyDelete
  200. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Arsk

    ReplyDelete

Swift Codes & How To Find it

swift codes are individual codes assigned to bank and its branches, this is necessary when you need to make online cash transactions to any account across the globe. some of the banks update their branches swift codes in their official website, or u can get swift codes of any other banks by talking to nearest branch to get the swift codes
swift codesare communication network used by banks, brokers, financial institutions and corporations to exchange messages. Institutions send each other messages over the network to confirm trades or to expect a wire transfer as examples.a swift codes owned by the network's members. The Swift organization issues the Bank Identifier Numbers or BIC. The BIC is required to be included in all messages between the banks using the Swift network. Swift issues the Business Entity Identifier or BEI for non financial corporations on the network. The Swift codes numbers are valid worldwide.Read more