Tuesday, July 13, 2010

South Korean Bank Swift Codes

South Korean Swift Codes|Bank BIC Codes

swift codes for south korea banks are given here in table.

No Institution City Heading Branch Name Swift Code
1 ABN AMRO BANK N.V. SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL ABNAKRSEXXX
2 AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND BANKING GROUP LIMITED SEOUL ANZBKRSXXXX
3 BANK MELLAT, SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL BKMTKRSEXXX
4 BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL BOFAKR2XXXX
5 BANK OF CHINA SEOUL BRANCH ANSAN (ANSAN BRANCH) BKCHKRSEANS
6 BANK OF CHINA SEOUL BRANCH DAEGU (DAEGU BRANCH) BKCHKRSEDAE
7 BANK OF CHINA SEOUL BRANCH INCHEON (INCHEON BRANCH) BKCHKRSEICN
8 BANK OF CHINA SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL (GURO BRANCH) BKCHKRSEGRO
9 BANK OF CHINA SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL (GURO BRANCH) BKCHKRSEGUR
10 BANK OF CHINA SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL BKCHKRSEXXX
11 BANK OF COMMUNICATIONS CO. LTD SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL COMMKRSEXXX
12 BANK OF KOREA, THE SEOUL BOKRKRSEXXX
13 BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA, THE, SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL NOSCKRSEXXX
14 BANK OF TOKYO-MITSUBISHI UFJ, LTD., THE SEOUL (SEOUL BRANCH) BOTKKRSXXXX
15 BARCLAYS BANK PLC, SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL BARCKRSEXXX
16 BNP PARIBAS SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL BNPAKRSEXXX
17 BUSAN BANK BUSAN PUSBKR2PXXX
18 BUSAN BANK MASAN (MASAN BRANCH) PUSBKR2PMAS
19 BUSAN BANK SEOUL (INTERNATIONAL DEPARTMENT SEOUL) PUSBKR2PINT
20 BUSAN BANK SEOUL (SEOUL BRANCH) PUSBKR2PSEL
21 CALYON SEOUL CRLYKRSEXXX
22 CHINA CONSTRUCTION BANK SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL PCBCKRSEXXX
23 CITIBANK KOREA INC SEOUL (WORLDLINK OPERATION) CITIKRSXWLS
24 CITIBANK KOREA INC SEOUL CITIKRSXXXX
25 CREDIT SUISSE AG, SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL CRESKRSEXXX
26 CREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES (EUROPE) LIMITED, SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL CSFBKRSEXXX
27 DAEGU BANK, LTD.,THE DAEGU DAEBKR22XXX
28 DAEGU BANK, LTD.,THE SEOUL DAEBKR22SEL
29 DAEWOO SECURITIES CO., LTD. SEOUL DWSEKRSEXXX
30 DBS BANK LTD, SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL (SEOUL BRANCH) DBSSKRSEIBD
31 DBS BANK LTD, SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL DBSSKRSEXXX
32 DEUTSCHE BANK AG, SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL DEUTKRSEXXX
33 GOLDMAN SACHS (ASIA) L.L.C. SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL GSALKRSEXXX
34 GOLDMAN SACHS INTERNATIONAL BANK, SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL GSIBKRSEXXX
35 HANA BANK SEOUL HNBNKRSETCS
36 HANA BANK SEOUL HNBNKRSEXXX
37 HONGKONG AND SHANGHAI BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED, THE BUSAN (BUSAN BRANCH) HSBCKRSEBSN
38 HONGKONG AND SHANGHAI BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED, THE SEOUL HSBCKRSECLS
39 HONGKONG AND SHANGHAI BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED, THE SEOUL HSBCKRSEXXX
40 HSBC FUND SERVICES (KOREA) LIMITED SEOUL HIFKKRSEXXX
41 INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK, SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL IOBAKRSEXXX
42 INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA SEOUL ICBKKRSEXXX
43 INDUSTRIAL BANK OF KOREA SEOUL (HEAD OFFICE SEOUL) IBKOKRSEXXX
44 ING BANK N.V. SEOUL INGBKRSEXXX
45 J.P. MORGAN SECURITIES (FAR EAST) LTD SEOUL (TELEX AND S.W.I.F.T. MESSAGE ENQUIRIES) CHASKRSEENQ
46 J.P. MORGAN SECURITIES (FAR EAST) LTD SEOUL (TEST KEY AND BKE ADMINISTRATION) CHASKRSEKEY
47 J.P. MORGAN SECURITIES (FAR EAST) LTD SEOUL CHASKRSEXXX
48 JEJU BANK JEJU JJBKKR22XXX
49 JEONBUK BANK LTD. SEOUL JEONKRSEXXX
50 JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A., SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL (TELEX AND S.W.I.F.T. MESSAGE ENQUIRIES) CHASKRSXENQ
51 JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A., SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL (TEST KEY AND BKE ADMINISTRATION) CHASKRSXKEY
52 JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A., SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL CHASKRSXXXX
53 KOOKMIN BANK SEOUL (CLS DIVISION) CZNBKRSECLS
54 KOOKMIN BANK SEOUL (CUSTODY DEPARTMENT) CZNBKRSECTD
55 KOOKMIN BANK SEOUL (HEAD OFFICE) CZNBKRSEXXX
56 KOOKMIN BANK SEOUL (WLS DIVISION) CZNBKRSEWLS
57 KOREA DEVELOPMENT BANK, THE SEOUL (INTERNATIONAL DEPARTMENT) KODBKRSE001
58 KOREA DEVELOPMENT BANK, THE SEOUL KODBKRSEXXX
59 KOREA EXCHANGE BANK SEOUL (CLS CONTROL DESK) KOEXKRSECLS
60 KOREA EXCHANGE BANK SEOUL (KOREA EXCHANGE BANK FCL DIVISION) KOEXKRSEFCL
61 KOREA EXCHANGE BANK SEOUL (KOREA EXCHANGE BANK FCN DIVISION) KOEXKRSEFCN
62 KOREA EXCHANGE BANK SEOUL KOEXKRSEXXX
63 KOREA SECURITIES DEPOSITORY SEOUL (SECURITIES LENDING AND BORROWING) KSDCKRSESLB
64 KOREA SECURITIES DEPOSITORY SEOUL KSDCKRSEXXX
65 KUMHO INVESTMENT BANK SEOUL KHMBKRSEXXX
66 KWANGJU BANK LTD, THE SEOUL KWABKRSEXXX
67 KYONGNAM BANK MASAN KYNAKR22XXX
68 KYONGNAM BANK SEOUL (INTERNATIONAL DEPARTMENT SEOUL) KYNAKR22ITL
69 LANDESBANK BADEN-WUERTTEMBERG, SEOUL SEOUL SOLAKRSEXXX
70 LG ELECTRONICS INC. SEOUL LGETKRSEXXX
71 MERITZ INVESTMENT BANK SEOUL KFBCKRSEXXX
72 MERRILL LYNCH INTERNATIONAL BANK LIMITED SEOUL (TREASURY) MLIBKRSXTRS
73 MERRILL LYNCH INTERNATIONAL BANK LIMITED SEOUL MLIBKRSXSEO
74 MERRILL LYNCH INTERNATIONAL BANK LIMITED SEOUL MLIBKRSXXXX
75 MIZUHO CORPORATE BANK, LTD., SEOUL BRANCH (FORMERLY THE DAI-ICHI KANGYO BANK, LTD., SEOUL BRANCH) SEOUL MHCBKRSEXXX
76 MORGAN STANLEY AND CO. INTERNATIONAL PLC, SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL MSKRKRSXXXX
77 MORGAN STANLEY BANK INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL MSBKKRSEXXX
78 NATIONAL AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVE FEDERATION(NH BANK) SEOUL NACFKRSEXXX
79 NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN, SEOUL BRANCH KOREA SEOUL NBPAKRSIXXX
80 NOMURA INTERNATIONAL (HONG KONG) LIMITED, SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL NOMHKRSEXXX
81 OVERSEA-CHINESE BANKING COPORATION LIMITED, SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL OCBCKRSEXXX
82 SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. SEOUL SECTKRSEXXX
83 SAMSUNG LIFE INSURANCE CO., LTD SEOUL SSLIKRSEXXX
84 SEOUL GUARANTEE INSURANCE COMPANY SEOUL KSGIKRSEXXX
85 SHINHAN AITAS CO., LTD. SEOUL SHFAKRSEXXX
86 SHINHAN BANK SEOUL (KOREA POST OFFICE) SHBKKRSEKPO
87 SHINHAN BANK SEOUL (TST) SHBKKRSETST
88 SHINHAN BANK SEOUL SHBKKRSECLS
89 SHINHAN BANK SEOUL SHBKKRSEXXX
90 SOCIETE GENERALE, SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL SOGEKRSEXXX
91 STANDARD CHARTERED FIRST BANK KOREA LIMITED SEOUL (CUSTODIAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT) SCBLKRSEEQI
92 STANDARD CHARTERED FIRST BANK KOREA LIMITED SEOUL SCBLKRSEXXX
93 STATE STEET BANK AND TRUST COMPANY, KOREA BRANCH SEOUL SBOSKRSEXXX
94 SUHYUP BANK SEOUL NFFCKRSEXXX
95 SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION SEOUL SMBCKRSEXXX
96 THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON, SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL IRVTKRSXXXX
97 THE EXPORT-IMPORT BANK OF KOREA SEOUL (KEXIM INTERANTIONAL FINANCE DEPARTMENT) EXIKKRSEIFD
98 THE EXPORT-IMPORT BANK OF KOREA SEOUL EXIKKRSEXXX
99 TONG YANG SECURITIES INC. SEOUL TYMBKRSEXXX
100 U.B.A.F.-UNION DE BANQUES ARABES ET FRANCAISES SEOUL UBAFKRSXXXX
101 UBS AG SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL UBSWKRSEXXX
102 UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LIMITED, SEOUL BRANCH SEOUL UOVBKRSEXXX
103 WACHOVIA BANK, NA SEOUL PNBPKRSXXXX
104 WOORI BANK, SEOUL SEOUL HVBKKRSEXXX
105 WOORI INVESTMENT AND SECURITIES CO., LTD SEOUL WISHKRSEXXX
106 YAMAGUCHI BANK, LTD., THE, PUSAN BRANCH PUSAN YMBKKR2PXXX
A

355 comments:

  1. Bank swift codes are nice job quite useful for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. v WISHKRSEXXX was swiftcode I was finding for a seuol bank thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the bank swift code for THE EXPORT-IMPORT BANK OF KOREA? plz

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHBKKRSEXXX is swiftcode for shinhan bank my god mindblowing for me i was finding many place yet swiftcode search ends here thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. banks swiftcode is a unique number for a bank which is dire need to transact in other country

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey what is swiftcode for U.B.A.F.-UNION DE BANQUES ARABES ET FRANCAISES? see i need early

    ReplyDelete
  7. swift code is requirement of every bank.good

    ReplyDelete
  8. UBSWKRSEXXX is swift code for UBS AG SEOUL BRANCH as you told me through mail thanks a lot dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are diligent to say about the answer of swift code i never experience such service in past good going for swift code guide.

    ReplyDelete
  10. U.B.A.F.-UNION DE BANQUES ARABES ET FRANCAISES swift code is UBAFKRSXXXX you always proved helpful for swift code for me. i will visit continuously for swift codes searching here. Swift code search end here recently. I will follow swift code service in future too. Thanks for being part of my business.

    ReplyDelete
  11. bank swift code or bic codes are my headache you solve it successfully.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SWIFT company provide swift codes for the banks good

    ReplyDelete
  13. korean bank swift codes are rarely found on net i always hang on so plz provide more swift codes for it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Swift codes for Ukaraine publish please

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing on Swiftcodes for J&K bank.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please help me to search Swiftcodes for Bank of Patiala.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome list of swiftcodes

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can you provide me swiftcodes for ICICI delhi

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am finding swiftcodes for bank of karnatka banglore

    ReplyDelete
  20. Swiftcodes for dubai banks please

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful act on swiftcodes for UK banks

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great job dear on swiftcodes for BOA

    ReplyDelete
  23. Swiftcodes of Qatar banks please

    ReplyDelete
  24. Can you provide information on swiftcodes of Panjab national bank Ludhiana

    ReplyDelete
  25. Superiority in simplicity show in your work for swiftcodes

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi toney, how can I search swiftcodes.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Data on swiftcodes is quite useful

    ReplyDelete
  28. Swiftcodes for New York bank

    ReplyDelete
  29. Swiftcodes for New York bank

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am sunil finding swiftcodes for panjab and sindh bank

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am sunil finding swiftcodes for panjab and sindh bank

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am abdul can you please send me swiftcodes for OBC Baroda

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am abdul can you please send me swiftcodes for OBC Baroda

    ReplyDelete
  34. Swiftcodes for J&K bank Kashmir

    ReplyDelete
  35. Swiftcodes for J&K bank Kashmir

    ReplyDelete
  36. Swiftcodes for J&K bank Kashmir

    ReplyDelete
  37. What terrific acts you have done for collection of data on swiftcodes

    ReplyDelete
  38. Can you find swiftcodes for Axis Bank Doha

    ReplyDelete
  39. Swiftcodes for karnatka bank please

    ReplyDelete
  40. Brilliant efforts to provide service for swiftcodes

    ReplyDelete
  41. Swiftcodes for Catholic Syrian bank please

    ReplyDelete
  42. Vijay Can you provide swiftcodes for bank Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  43. Provide me swiftcodes for Federal bank Kolkata

    ReplyDelete
  44. Provide me swiftcodes for Federal bank Kolkata

    ReplyDelete
  45. Provide me swiftcodes for Federal bank KolkataProvide me swiftcodes for Federal bank Kolkata

    ReplyDelete
  46. Provide me swiftcodes for Corporation Bank

    ReplyDelete
  47. Present list of swiftcodes for Dena Bank

    ReplyDelete
  48. Present list of swiftcodes for Export-Import Bank of India

    ReplyDelete
  49. Present list of swiftcodes for Guardian Sahakara Bank Niyamita

    ReplyDelete
  50. Provide me swiftcodes for HDFC Bank

    ReplyDelete
  51. Provide me swiftcodes for ICICI Bank

    ReplyDelete
  52. List of swiftcoes for IDBI Bank

    ReplyDelete
  53. Provide me swiftcodes for IndusInd Bank Ltd.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Provide me swiftcodes for ING Vysya Bank

    ReplyDelete
  55. Provide me swiftcodes for ING Vysya Bank

    ReplyDelete
  56. Searching swiftcodes for Punjab and Maharashtra Bank Ltd.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Searching swiftcodes for Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Thane Janta Sahakari Bank, Ltd.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Searching swiftcodes for Times Bank

    ReplyDelete
  60. Searching swiftcodes for Yes Bank

    ReplyDelete
  61. Fabulous job on swiftcodes for Foreign Banks

    ReplyDelete
  62. Fabulous job on swiftcodes for Foreign Banks

    ReplyDelete
  63. Tremendous efforts on swiftcodes for Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank

    ReplyDelete
  64. I am finding swiftcodes for American Express Bank

    ReplyDelete
  65. I am finding swiftcodes for American Express Bank

    ReplyDelete
  66. Swiftcodes for BNP Paribas

    ReplyDelete
  67. Swiftcodes for Citibank India

    ReplyDelete
  68. Swiftcodes for Citibank India

    ReplyDelete
  69. Searching Swiftcodes for HSBC

    ReplyDelete
  70. Superlative efforts on list of swiftcodes for Standard Chartered Bank

    ReplyDelete
  71. Inspired efforts on list of swiftcodes for Dhanalakshmi Bank

    ReplyDelete
  72. Outstanding work on list of swiftcodes for Federal Bank

    ReplyDelete
  73. Marvelous job on swiftcodes of Ottapalam Co-op. Urban Bank

    ReplyDelete
  74. First class work on swiftcodes for The South Indian Bank

    ReplyDelete
  75. Wonderful job on swiftcodes of State Bank of Travancore

    ReplyDelete
  76. Purathur Service Cooperative Bank

    ReplyDelete
  77. Nilambur Cooperative Urban Bank

    ReplyDelete
  78. Swiftcodes for Nationalized Banks

    ReplyDelete
  79. Swiftcodes for Allahabad Bank

    ReplyDelete
  80. Swiftcodes for Allahabad Bank

    ReplyDelete
  81. Swiftcodes for Bank of Baroda

    ReplyDelete
  82. Swiftcodes for Bharat Overseas Bank Ltd.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Swiftcodes for Bharat Overseas Bank Ltd.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Swiftcodes for Indian Bank

    ReplyDelete
  85. Swiftcodes for Deveopment Credit Bank

    ReplyDelete
  86. Swiftcodes for Indian Overseas Bank

    ReplyDelete
  87. Swiftcodes for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd.

    ReplyDelete
  88. please provide me swift code for icici bank kochadai madurai branch.

    My e-mail id nkl32481@gmail.com

    Thanking you,

    ReplyDelete
  89. please provide the swift code for ICICI Bank is only 1 if you are receiving money in INR - ICICINBBNRI

    ReplyDelete
  90. swift code of ICICI bank Tirunelvely junction may be given

    ReplyDelete
  91. WANTED SWIFT CODE OF DURGAPUR ICICI BANK BRANCH.

    ReplyDelete
  92. WANTED SWIFT CODE OF DURGAPUR ICICI BANK BRANCH.

    ReplyDelete
  93. can you provide SWIFT code of Trivandrum ICICI Branch

    ReplyDelete
  94. can you tell me the Swift code for Goregaon E ICICI branch Dinoshi. Mail me at chintanmistry@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. wanted icici bank kottayam branch swift code

    ReplyDelete
  96. can you tell me detail of swift code in gurgaon. for ICICI branch .hurry ..

    ReplyDelete
  97. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Kotla

    ReplyDelete
  98. I am watching swift code for SBI bank Kotnur

    ReplyDelete
  99. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Kotra

    ReplyDelete
  100. I am finding swift code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Kotra Khlyanpur

    ReplyDelete
  101. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Kotri Kanswali

    ReplyDelete
  102. I am seeking swift code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Kugadda

    ReplyDelete
  103. I am watching swift code for SBI bank

    ReplyDelete
  104. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Kuili

    ReplyDelete
  105. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Kukāni

    ReplyDelete
  106. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Kulani

    ReplyDelete
  107. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Kumhār Matti

    ReplyDelete
  108. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Kunakholi

    ReplyDelete
  109. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Kund

    ReplyDelete
  110. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Kundiyon

    ReplyDelete
  111. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Kunjoli

    ReplyDelete
  112. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Kunti

    ReplyDelete
  113. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Kuntni

    ReplyDelete
  114. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Kura

    ReplyDelete
  115. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Kura

    ReplyDelete
  116. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Kurdhar

    ReplyDelete
  117. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Kurigaon

    ReplyDelete
  118. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Kurkawāla

    ReplyDelete
  119. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Kursil

    ReplyDelete
  120. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Kuthar

    ReplyDelete
  121. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Kuthi

    ReplyDelete
  122. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Kuti

    ReplyDelete
  123. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Kutli

    ReplyDelete
  124. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Kutnaur

    ReplyDelete
  125. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Kyari

    ReplyDelete
  126. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Kyārd

    ReplyDelete
  127. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Kālsī

    ReplyDelete
  128. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Kālādhūngi

    ReplyDelete
  129. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Kāndi

    ReplyDelete
  130. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Kāndākhāl

    ReplyDelete
  131. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Kāndākhāl

    ReplyDelete
  132. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Kāta Patthar

    ReplyDelete
  133. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Kīch

    ReplyDelete
  134. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Kūewāla

    ReplyDelete
  135. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Kūrikhāl

    ReplyDelete
  136. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Lachhiwala

    ReplyDelete
  137. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Lachhmīpur

    ReplyDelete
  138. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Lachiwala

    ReplyDelete
  139. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Lachiwala

    ReplyDelete
  140. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Ladokhi

    ReplyDelete
  141. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Lakhanwāla

    ReplyDelete
  142. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Lakhawar

    ReplyDelete
  143. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Lakhwar

    ReplyDelete
  144. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Laksar

    ReplyDelete
  145. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Lakshmanpur

    ReplyDelete
  146. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Lal Dhang

    ReplyDelete
  147. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Lal Dhang

    ReplyDelete
  148. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Lalsanga

    ReplyDelete
  149. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Lamanipur

    ReplyDelete
  150. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Lamb

    ReplyDelete
  151. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Lambarpur

    ReplyDelete
  152. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Lamrāra

    ReplyDelete
  153. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Langha

    ReplyDelete
  154. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Languri

    ReplyDelete
  155. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Lansdowne

    ReplyDelete
  156. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Lapthal

    ReplyDelete
  157. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Latīkhet

    ReplyDelete
  158. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Layera

    ReplyDelete
  159. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Lilam

    ReplyDelete
  160. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Lochhman Garhi

    ReplyDelete
  161. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Lohaghat

    ReplyDelete
  162. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Loharkhe

    ReplyDelete
  163. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Lohatal

    ReplyDelete
  164. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Lohba

    ReplyDelete
  165. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Lohārkhet

    ReplyDelete
  166. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Lokepal

    ReplyDelete
  167. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Lokpāl

    ReplyDelete
  168. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Lokār

    ReplyDelete
  169. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Loshan

    ReplyDelete
  170. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Luintha

    ReplyDelete
  171. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Lusipur

    ReplyDelete
  172. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Lālkua

    ReplyDelete
  173. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Lālkua

    ReplyDelete
  174. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Lālwāla

    ReplyDelete
  175. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Lālwāla

    ReplyDelete
  176. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Lāngbāri

    ReplyDelete
  177. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Madanpur

    ReplyDelete
  178. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Madhes

    ReplyDelete
  179. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Madheso

    ReplyDelete
  180. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Mahar

    ReplyDelete
  181. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Mahargaon

    ReplyDelete
  182. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Mahmudnagar

    ReplyDelete
  183. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Maili

    ReplyDelete
  184. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Maindoli

    ReplyDelete
  185. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Majhaun

    ReplyDelete
  186. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Majhera

    ReplyDelete
  187. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Majina

    ReplyDelete
  188. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Majra

    ReplyDelete
  189. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Malaī

    ReplyDelete
  190. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Maleta

    ReplyDelete
  191. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Maletha

    ReplyDelete
  192. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Malethi

    ReplyDelete
  193. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Maleti

    ReplyDelete
  194. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Malhan

    ReplyDelete
  195. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Malkot

    ReplyDelete
  196. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Mall

    ReplyDelete
  197. I am finding SWIFT Code for STATE BANK OF PATIALA Malwara

    ReplyDelete
  198. I am in search of SWIFT Code for Axis Bank Malāri

    ReplyDelete
  199. I am seeking SWIFT Code for Ludhiana ICICI BANK Malūkāwāla

    ReplyDelete
  200. I am watching SWIFT Code for SBI bank Mana

    ReplyDelete

Swift Codes & How To Find it

swift codes are individual codes assigned to bank and its branches, this is necessary when you need to make online cash transactions to any account across the globe. some of the banks update their branches swift codes in their official website, or u can get swift codes of any other banks by talking to nearest branch to get the swift codes
swift codesare communication network used by banks, brokers, financial institutions and corporations to exchange messages. Institutions send each other messages over the network to confirm trades or to expect a wire transfer as examples.a swift codes owned by the network's members. The Swift organization issues the Bank Identifier Numbers or BIC. The BIC is required to be included in all messages between the banks using the Swift network. Swift issues the Business Entity Identifier or BEI for non financial corporations on the network. The Swift codes numbers are valid worldwide.Read more