Thursday, July 8, 2010

Spanish Bank Swift Codes |Spain -2


Swift Codes For Banks in Spain


Pending part of Swift Codes for Spanish Banks. The Swift Codes which  are needed for money transactions at global level. For banks of Spain Swift Codes are given here: 
KBC BANK NV, S.E. Swift Code =     KREDESMMXXX

LANDESBANK BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG  Swift Code=SOLAESB1XXX

LANDESBANK HESSEN-THUERINGEN GIROZENTRALE  Swift Code=     HELAESM1XXX

LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC, S.E.     Swift Code=     LOYDESMMXXX

LONDON FORFAITING A PARIS, S.A.    Swift Code=    LOFPESB1XXX

M.P. Y C.A. SAN FERNANDO DE HUELVA JEREZ Y SEVILLA               CECAESMM106

M.P. Y CAJA DE AHORROS DE HUELVA Y SEVILLA                CECAESMM098

M.P. Y CAJA GENERAL AHORROS DE BADAJOZ  Swift Code=  CECAESMM010

M.P.C.A. RONDA, CADIZ, ALMERIA, MALAGA Y ANTEQUERA  Swift Code=    UCJAES2MXXX

MERRILL LYNCH INTERNATIONAL BANK LTD., S.E.Swift Code=             MLCBESM1XXX

MERRILL LYNCH INTERNATIONAL BANK LTD., S.E.     Swift Code=         MLIBESM1XXX

MIZUHO CORPORATE BANK LTD. S.E.      IBJTESM1XXX

MORGAN GUARANTY TRUST COMPANY OF NEW YORK, S.E.        MGTCESMXXXX

NATIONAL WESTMINSTER BANK PLC, S.E. Swift Code=           NWBKESMXXXX

NATIXIS, S.A., S.E.     Swift Code=       BFCEESMMXXX

NEWCOURT FINANCE (FRANCE) S.N.C., S.E.    Swift Code=     NFFSESM1XXX

NEWEDGE GROUP, S.E.                 NEWGESM1XXX

NORWICH AND PETERBOROUGH BUILDING SOCIETY       NPBSES21XXX

OPEN BANK SANTANDER CONSUMER, S.A.    Swift Code=     OPENESMMXXX

PHILIPPINE NATIONAL BANK, S.A.  Swift Code=         PNBMESM1XXX

PKB PRIVATBANK AG.Swift Code=  PKBSES21XXX

POPULAR BANCA PRIVADA, S.A.      Swift Code=        POPIESMMXXX

PRIVAT BANK, S.A.          PRVBESB1XXX

PRIVATBANK IHAG ZURICH         IHZUES21XXX

PROBANCA, SERVICIOS FINANCIEROS, S.A.          PROAESMMXXX

RABOBANK ESPAÑA, S.A.      Swift Code=       PRABESMMXXX

RBC DEXIA INVESTOR SERVICES ESPAÑA, S.A.  Swift Code=  BVALESMMXXX

RHEINHYP RHEINISCHE HYPOTHEKENBANK A.G.    Swift Code=         RHRHESM1XXX

ROYAL BANK OF CANADA EUROPE LIMITED, S.E.     Swift Code=          ROYCESM1XXX

ROYAL BANK OF CANADA, SUCURSAL EN ESPAÑA   Swift Code=       ROYCESM1XXX

SANTANDER CONSUMER FINANCE, S.A.   Swift Code=     SCFBESMMXXX

SANTANDER INVESTMENT, S.A.  Swift Code=        SABNESMMXXX

SELF TRADE BANK, S.A. Swift Code=SELFESM1XXX

SINDICATO DE BANQUEROS DE BARCELONA, S.A.             SIBBESBBXXX

SOCIETE GENERALE, S.E.    Swift Code=     SOGEESMMXXX

SOLBANK SBD, S.A.    Swift Code=    SLBKESBBXXX

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK  Swift Code=  SCBLESM1XXX

SVENSKA HANDELSBANKEN   Swift Code=     HANDES21XXX

THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON    Swift Code=     IRVTESM1XXX

THE BANK OF TOKYO-MITSUBISHI UFJ, LTD, S.E.  Swift Code=        BOTKESMXXXX

THE DAI-ICHI KANGYO BANK LIMITED, S.E.           DKBBESM1XXX

THE FUJI BANK LIMITED, S.E.   Swift Code=    FUJIJPJTXXX

THE SAKURA BANK LIMITED, S.E.      Swift Code=        MITKESM1XXX

THE SANWA BANK LIMITED, S.E.   Swift Code=       SANWESM1XXX

THE SUMITOMO BANK, S.E.    Swift Code=    SMITESMXXXX

TRIODOS BANK, N.V., S.E.   Swift Code=         TRIOESMMXXX

UBI BANCA INTERNATIONAL, S.A., S.E. Swift Code=UBIBESMMXXX

UBS BANK, S.A Swift Code=UBSWESMMXXX

UBS, A.G. S.E. Swift Code=   UBSWESMMXXX

UNICREDIT SOCIETA PER AZIONI, S.E.  Swift Code=   UNCRESMMXXX

UNION DE CREDITOS INMOBILIARIOS, S.A., E.F.C.  Swift Code=           UCINESMMXXX

UNOE BANK, S.A.  Swift Code=       UNOEESM1XXX

VOLKSWAGEN BANK GMBH, S.E.    Swift Code=          VOWAES21XXX

WAFABANK    Swift Code=       WAFAESM1XXX

WESTLB AG, S.E.    Swift Code=            WELAESMMXXX

50 comments:

  1. good one can u send me the code for UBS BANK SWIFT CODE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it is useful swift codes for all spanish people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in search of SWIFT Code Axis Bank Tulun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am watching SWIFT Code SBI bank Tula

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am searching swift code for icici Bhagu

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am finding swift code for Hdfc Bhagwas

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in quest of Axis bank Bhagwasi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking for swift codes for sbi Bhagwānpur

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am searching swift code for icici Bhaina Bāgha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am finding swift code for Hdfc Bhalān

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in quest of Axis bank Bhambal Khurd

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am looking for swift codes for sbi Bhangar Khera

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am searching swift code for icici Būga Khurd

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am finding swift code for Hdfc Būga Kalān

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am in quest of Axis bank Bīlha

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am looking for swift codes for sbi Camp Mubarikpur

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am searching swift code for icici Chabal

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am finding swift code for Hdfc Chabal Kalan

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am in quest of Axis bank Chabba

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am looking for swift codes for sbi Chadiala

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am searching swift code for icici Chagga

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am finding swift code for Hdfc Chagghar

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am in quest of Axis bank Chak Mahan Bhadar

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am looking for swift codes for sbi Chak Muāfi

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am searching swift code for icici Chak Saidoke

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am finding swift code for Hdfc Chak Sohelewala

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am in quest of Axis bank Chakohi

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am looking for swift codes for sbi Chalaila

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am searching swift code for icici Chand Bhan

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am looking for swift codes for sbi Dadrala

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am finding swift code for Hdfc Dagroli

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am in quest of Axis bank Dagru

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am looking for swift codes for sbi Dahmot Kalan

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am searching swift code for icici Dahmot Khurd

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am finding swift code for Hdfc Dakāla

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am in quest of Axis bank Dala

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am looking for swift codes for sbi Dalewala

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am searching swift code for icici Dalla

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am finding swift code for Hdfc Dandrāla Dhindsa

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am in quest of Axis bank Dangar Khera

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am searching swift code for icici Darangera

    ReplyDelete
  42. I am finding swift code for Hdfc Dargapur

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am in quest of Axis bank Darkhan Majra

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am looking for swift codes for sbi Daska

    ReplyDelete
  45. I am searching swift code for icici Dasua

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am finding swift code for Hdfc Datarpur

    ReplyDelete
  47. I am in quest of Axis bank Datārpur Rakri

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am looking for swift codes for sbi Dera Baba Nanak

    ReplyDelete
  49. I am searching swift code for icici Faizgarh

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am finding swift code for Hdfc Fakarsar

    ReplyDelete

Swift Codes & How To Find it

swift codes are individual codes assigned to bank and its branches, this is necessary when you need to make online cash transactions to any account across the globe. some of the banks update their branches swift codes in their official website, or u can get swift codes of any other banks by talking to nearest branch to get the swift codes
swift codesare communication network used by banks, brokers, financial institutions and corporations to exchange messages. Institutions send each other messages over the network to confirm trades or to expect a wire transfer as examples.a swift codes owned by the network's members. The Swift organization issues the Bank Identifier Numbers or BIC. The BIC is required to be included in all messages between the banks using the Swift network. Swift issues the Business Entity Identifier or BEI for non financial corporations on the network. The Swift codes numbers are valid worldwide.Read more